十大体育外围平台排名's 21世纪的学习 initiatives are 设计ed to educate 有创意的 thinkers to adapt to evolving careers and new challenges of global citizenry.
Using educational frameworks from the National Association of Independent Schools' 未来的学校 program, along with the national advocacy organization Partnership for 21世纪的学习, we have developed PreK-12 programs that foster 协作, 建立关系的, and honor the traditions of independent school curriculum while providing access to new modes of learning relevant to a 21st century world.
制造商的空间, 教育技术, 创业, and project-based learning, among other opportunities, foster critical thinking and problem solving. Our curricular and co-curricular programs develop effective communication, 协作, 好奇心, and imagination—twenty-first century skills that matter and will be required of our students as they enter the workforce in the coming years.
We believe 21世纪的学习:
- Prepares students for a changing economy and a complex world.
- Emphasizes relevant skill building over content accumulation.
- Motivates students to take ownership of their learning.
- Encourages students to embrace failure as part of the learning process.
- Champions 协作 in solving real world problems where there is no one right answer.
Dive deeper into our unique programming:
我们的年轻工程师 计划, 设计, tinker and build in multidisciplinary programs that prepare them for the future of work while building confidence and grit. STEAM, Robotics, Rocketry, and Coding are all growing at GA.
低年级 修改实验室 provides a makerspace specially 设计ed for our youngest learners. The 修改实验室 engages students in the 有创意的 process of making by providing materials that encourage innovation, 协作, and 有创意的 problem-solving.